Hello my dearies! How has the weekend been so far? I’ve been spending a lot of time in the kitchen trying out a couple of dishes that I’ve always wanted to make. So far, I’m happy to report, the results have been awesome! Later, I’m going to attempt making this. It can’t be that bad – the recipe has got the word “easy” in the title. Oh and I have to ask, have you been following our Christmas Challenge? It’s not too late to start. Hope you have a lovely Sunday and here are a few finds just for you.
1. Isn’t this snowman nail art too cute? Follow the step-by-step instructions here.
2. Whenever I’ve got a few moments to spare, I plan holidays that I’ll probably take in 5 years. Hey, don’t judge. It’s relaxing. And so, I know just where I’ll stay when I take that trip to Paris. I’ll be at the Marais House.
3. Have you heard? They’re making a Game of Thrones video game series. I’m psyched.
4. I’ve never tasted a smoked tomato chowder but this one looks absolutely delicious.
5. Try this Old Hollywood Party Look with Vintage Golds as taught by Lisa Eldridge.