Hope you’ve been having a wonderful weekend. We just got home from lunch with my Mom and Grandma and a little grocery shopping for the week. Am planning on trying out a new recipe for a zucchini soup (will share if it’s yummy!). And in the meantime, here are few posts from around the web…
- 5 things you need to know about weight training (and yes! you should be doing this).
- If you need to do a little decorating but are having a hard time getting started, ask yourself this question.
- How to write a condolence note.
- My new favourite lipstick shade. Flat Out Fabulous! That’s its actual name.
- Frozen hot chocolate. Need I say more?
- These scientists just got a $4 million grant to study the world’s nicest humans.
- This is fun! Find the #1 song the day you were born. Mine is When Doves Cry by Prince.
- Last of the sea nomads. What an interesting read.
- A fool-proof method on how to grow, learn and get better at just about anything.
Hello lovelies! What did you get up to this weekend? I hope you had an absolutely wonderful time – be it enjoying a lil solo time, hanging out with friends/family or simply sleeping in and watching old movies in bed : ) If you’re in the mood, here are few fun posts from around the web. Enjoy!1. Would you have foot surgery just to fit into those Manolos and Louboutins? Apparently, many woman are.
2. I love a good quiche. It takes just a short time to whip up and always comes out yummy. I’m making this one next.
3. For all those obsessed with Kate Middleton: Everything she wore Down Under. You’re welcome.
4. Beautiful music for your Sunday afternoon.
5. 21 social media tips you’ll want to know. Trust me. Read this.
What are you up to this Sunday, my lovelies? We’re meeting family tonight for dinner but for now, I’ve got a stack of pharmacology papers to grade before Tuesday. So I better get started. In the meantime, in case you’re interested, here are a few fun links from around the web. Have a lovely weekend!
1. Carrie’s best shoe moments in gif. Fun!
2. My good friend and I used to sneak out late at night in Melbourne to grab this dessert from a nearby cafe. We loved it. Have to try this at home now.
3. The Airbnb office in Dublin makes me feel like moving there and applying for a job.
4. Sian shares three of her favourite new business apps. Very helpful indeed.
5. The full lookbook is out. Loads of beautiful pieces. My picks: for partying and for hot summer days.
OMG! I’m just awful at this. This post comes a day late (again!). Looks like Sundays are just full full full for us. Note to self: Schedule these posts in the future. But in my defence, I have a really legit reason. My Mom flew back from America – for good! She’d been living there for the past three years but is now home : ) And we couldn’t be happier. A new chapter begins. The weekend was spent lounging about in my grandparent’s home with her. But what did you get up to my lovelies? Hope it was wonderful. And here are a few fun posts from around the web…
1. Woah! If you’re in need to really getaway from it all, the Amangiri Hotel is just the place. Absolutely beautiful.
2. When you’ve got only a few everyday blooms but want to make a dramatic piece, here’s how.
3. Create a wallpaper look with just geometric stencils and a lot a patience.
4. So I’ve read that washing hair often is bad – strips natural oils yadda yadda but I’m the kinda girl who can’t go more than two days without shampoo. This was an interesting read though.
5. Yummy! Cap’n Crunch chocolate chip cookies.
A day late! A day late! This post is a day late. I apologise. But yesterday was such a wonderfully hectic day. In the morning, Jon and I went out for breakfast. Lunch was at my dads and dinner, with my grandparents. As you can see, we went from place to place – eating yummy food and meeting amazing people. I came home late and tired and completely forgot that this lil post was sitting here waiting to go out and meet you : ) But here it is. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and here’s to a great week!
1. This dessert has got it all. Literally! Chocolate, pretzels, butterscotch chips, flaked coconut, pecans, salted potato chips.. the list goes on. Check it out!
2. Need to master this gorgeous side braid. It’d be perfect for weddings : )
3. A simple and fun way to decorate Easter eggs. Don’they look pretttttty?
4. Ever wondered if shopping in sweatpants at luxury stores will get you better treatment? Read this.
5. I’m so gonna make this for the next party at home. Gold glam. Yay!
Hi dearies, what are you up this weekend? We’re going for dinner with my dad soon. Super fun! Hope you have a great weekend, and here are a few fun posts from around the web…
1. A dinner party and sleepover out of a fairytale! Only, it really happened.
2. Such a touching portrait series of couples who have been together for 50 years or more.
3. Can’t get enough of Nutella but a salted Nutella latte takes things to the next level. Yum.
4. Human alarm clock. Rat catchers. An interesting read: 10 jobs that no longer exist.
5. Aww, don’t they look sweet? Kim and Kanye finally get their Vogue cover.
Hello everyone! What’s your weekend been looking like? I’ve been having a most relaxing time. Two of my favourite TV series are back and I’m planning to catch up on a few missed episodes while snacking on chocolate. Ahh. Simple pleasures. Also, I just recently watched 12 Years a Slave. I know I know. I’m late. But I did love it. Have you seen it already? You must. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and here are a few finds from around the web. Enjoy…
1. I just can’t believe that these are wax figures. Could have fooled me!
2. A very clever idea indeed about how to start decorating a blank room.
3. Ready for a getaway? These places make me feel like planning a holiday.
4. Or maybe I should save money and get a studio on this ship. It’s a private residential cruise that travels the world. Crazy and kinda amazing!
5. A beautiful beautiful elopement.
What are you up to this weekend my darlings? My sister is back from Singapore for the weekend (yay!) and tonight we’re spending time with my dad (yay!). It’s always fun to be with family. Here are a few finds I just have to share with you. Enjoy…
1. Follow this skincare regimen to perfect skin. Well, it’s worth a shot anyway.
2. This black kitchen is beautiful. Plus, there’s duct tape on the fridge. I know you wanna check it out.
3. I’m gonna skip making the pizza dough but the rest, yes please. Who could say No to prosciutto mozzarella pizza?
4. We’ve got to thank Sue Eakin for unearthing and preserving the story behind “12 Years A Slave”.
5. These Gianvitto Rossi shoes are ‘designed to flatter’.
What are you up to my lovelies? Tonight we’re going for our godsons birthday party. He’s turning 2 and oh so cute! And I’m also really excited for the Oscars! I watch mostly for the fashion. Can you blame me? Here are few fun links from around the web. xoxo
1. Since I’m dreaming of redoing our living room on a budget, I’m drawn to any post on Ikea hacks.
2. I need to master the art of styling a top knot without it looking like a nest on my head. This definitely helped.
3. A fabulous infographic documenting every single ‘best actress’ Oscar winner gown since 1929.
4. In case you’re on the job hunt, read this.
5. Yum! Crispy herby polenta fries. Yes, please!
Sunday is almost over and I’ve been meaning to post this since 8am this morning. But the I can do it later attitude kicked in. In my defence, I had a good reason. I’ve spent every hour (save for that spent on breakfast and lunch) on patching up my thesis and I’m happy to report that it’s been a productive day. It’s always so fulfilling going to bed knowing you’ve had a useful day, isn’t it? What about you? What did you get up to this weekend? Something great, I hope. And as always, here are 5 fun links just for you.
1. Cords! How pesky and ugly. Now you can get rid of cords safely and plop your lamp anyway with no worries.
2. Emma (of A Beautiful Mess) spoke so honestly about her struggles and of changing dreams. Truly inspiring.
3. Would you spend $1200 on pajamas? Does it help if its made of italian cashmere?
4. I’m going to whip up a delicious pasta using this recipe.
5. A fun DIY project: gold leaf art. Simple enough and so pretty.