What are you up to this Sunday, my lovelies? We’re meeting family tonight for dinner but for now, I’ve got a stack of pharmacology papers to grade before Tuesday. So I better get started. In the meantime, in case you’re interested, here are a few fun links from around the web. Have a lovely weekend!
1. Carrie’s best shoe moments in gif. Fun!
2. My good friend and I used to sneak out late at night in Melbourne to grab this dessert from a nearby cafe. We loved it. Have to try this at home now.
3. The Airbnb office in Dublin makes me feel like moving there and applying for a job.
4. Sian shares three of her favourite new business apps. Very helpful indeed.
5. The full lookbook is out. Loads of beautiful pieces. My picks: for partying and for hot summer days.
Hello everyone! What’s your weekend been looking like? I’ve been having a most relaxing time. Two of my favourite TV series are back and I’m planning to catch up on a few missed episodes while snacking on chocolate. Ahh. Simple pleasures. Also, I just recently watched 12 Years a Slave. I know I know. I’m late. But I did love it. Have you seen it already? You must. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and here are a few finds from around the web. Enjoy…
1. I just can’t believe that these are wax figures. Could have fooled me!
2. A very clever idea indeed about how to start decorating a blank room.
3. Ready for a getaway? These places make me feel like planning a holiday.
4. Or maybe I should save money and get a studio on this ship. It’s a private residential cruise that travels the world. Crazy and kinda amazing!
5. A beautiful beautiful elopement.