Hope you’ve been having a wonderful weekend. We just got home from lunch with my Mom and Grandma and a little grocery shopping for the week. Am planning on trying out a new recipe for a zucchini soup (will share if it’s yummy!). And in the meantime, here are few posts from around the web…
- 5 things you need to know about weight training (and yes! you should be doing this).
- If you need to do a little decorating but are having a hard time getting started, ask yourself this question.
- How to write a condolence note.
- My new favourite lipstick shade. Flat Out Fabulous! That’s its actual name.
- Frozen hot chocolate. Need I say more?
- These scientists just got a $4 million grant to study the world’s nicest humans.
- This is fun! Find the #1 song the day you were born. Mine is When Doves Cry by Prince.
- Last of the sea nomads. What an interesting read.
- A fool-proof method on how to grow, learn and get better at just about anything.