A day late! A day late! This post is a day late. I apologise. But yesterday was such a wonderfully hectic day. In the morning, Jon and I went out for breakfast. Lunch was at my dads and dinner, with my grandparents. As you can see, we went from place to place – eating yummy food and meeting amazing people. I came home late and tired and completely forgot that this lil post was sitting here waiting to go out and meet you : ) But here it is. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and here’s to a great week!
1. This dessert has got it all. Literally! Chocolate, pretzels, butterscotch chips, flaked coconut, pecans, salted potato chips.. the list goes on. Check it out!
2. Need to master this gorgeous side braid. It’d be perfect for weddings : )
3. A simple and fun way to decorate Easter eggs. Don’they look pretttttty?
4. Ever wondered if shopping in sweatpants at luxury stores will get you better treatment? Read this.
5. I’m so gonna make this for the next party at home. Gold glam. Yay!