What are you up to this weekend my darlings? My sister is back from Singapore for the weekend (yay!) and tonight we’re spending time with my dad (yay!). It’s always fun to be with family. Here are a few finds I just have to share with you. Enjoy…
1. Follow this skincare regimen to perfect skin. Well, it’s worth a shot anyway.
2. This black kitchen is beautiful. Plus, there’s duct tape on the fridge. I know you wanna check it out.
3. I’m gonna skip making the pizza dough but the rest, yes please. Who could say No to prosciutto mozzarella pizza?
4. We’ve got to thank Sue Eakin for unearthing and preserving the story behind “12 Years A Slave”.
5. These Gianvitto Rossi shoes are ‘designed to flatter’.