Sunday is almost over and I’ve been meaning to post this since 8am this morning. But the I can do it later attitude kicked in. In my defence, I had a good reason. I’ve spent every hour (save for that spent on breakfast and lunch) on patching up my thesis and I’m happy to report that it’s been a productive day. It’s always so fulfilling going to bed knowing you’ve had a useful day, isn’t it? What about you? What did you get up to this weekend? Something great, I hope. And as always, here are 5 fun links just for you.
1. Cords! How pesky and ugly. Now you can get rid of cords safely and plop your lamp anyway with no worries.
2. Emma (of A Beautiful Mess) spoke so honestly about her struggles and of changing dreams. Truly inspiring.
3. Would you spend $1200 on pajamas? Does it help if its made of italian cashmere?
4. I’m going to whip up a delicious pasta using this recipe.
5. A fun DIY project: gold leaf art. Simple enough and so pretty.