Hello everyone! What did you get up this weekend? My grandma just got home from a short trip to Singapore. We picked her up from the airport and then had a wonderful time chatting over tea in her garden. We really loved it! Grandparents are sooooo special. Don’t you agree? Anyway, here comes our favourite links for this week. Enjoy…
1. I fell in love with this beautiful 30th birthday dinner party. The details are just out of this world. Check out that cake!
2. Jordan Ferney’s new business cards are so cool! She shares steps on how to edge paint cards. I feel like giving it a go.
3. Interior design pros share three tips for making an impact in your space.
4. This interview with a 2 year old will surely put a smile on your face.
5. Did you see the 2014 Golden Globes telecast? And did you notice the difference between how Diane Keaton really looks and what her L’Oréal commercial depicts? Shocking! Check it out here.