I’m a day late! So sorry. Yesterday my sister, who is down from Singapore, and I decided to venture into a shopping mall to finish all our Christmas shopping. Knowing that the mall would get crowded really fast, we aimed to be there before the shops opened at 10am. Little did we know that everyone else seemed to have had our grand idea because even at 9.45am, the place was packed! Still, we didn’t allow that to bother us. And so we shopped – for a total of 8 hours! With only a short 40 min break for lunch. By the time we got back, our feet were mad at us. But! We bought wonderful gifts for everyone on our list and now, there’s just wrapping to be done. Can you believe? It’s Christmas in two days! Yay! Yay! Anyway, here are some of my favourite finds from the web this week. Hope you enjoy… And have a wonderful holiday.
1. For those of you (like me) who haven’t finished wrapping all your gifts, here’s a handy list of 35 holiday gift wrap ideas.
2. This couple has been married for 61 years and decided to do an Up-inspired anniversary photoshoot. It’s beautiful.
3. Spiced chai lattes are perfect for this time of the year.
4. What would Christmas would be like if men and women reverse roles? Find out by watching this video.
5. Who knew that Disneyland would have such scary costumes? That poor kid certainly looks a little scared.