Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend with friends and family. We attended a belated birthday dinner for my cousin yesterday and had a blast. I just love catching up with family. The food was ahmaazzzing thanks to the lady behind Bread N Bakes, who also happens to be my cousin’s wife. Today I’m looking forward to relaxing at home. I’m planning to play some Christmas carols and sing along : ) But in the meantime, here are some fun links just for you. Enjoy…
1. This wedding is downright gorgeous. And that veil – ahh… I’m in love.
2. I haven’t found anything I love enough to have on my body permanently so this bow tattoo is a great option.
3. Have you seen anything cuter? These two are buds for life.
4. On the lookout for the perfect party dress? You gotta check this one out.
5. What a fantastic exhibition at the New York Public Library. Now if only I were there. Sigh.
PS. Don’t forget to sign up for the 30 Days of Giving Bootcamp. It starts tomorrow.