Hello, my lovelies! How has your weekend been coming along so far? I’ve been having the most hectic yet wonderful weekend! My Mom is still visiting from America (she’s flying back on Tuesday – sob sob) and yesterday, my granddad had his book launched in the University of Malaya. How amazing, right? We’re all so proud of his achievements. It’s no small feat especially since he started writing it when he was 80 years old. As always, here are a few fun links from around the web…
1. This quiz, created in 1950, is absolutely hilarious. Thank goodness we live in another era.
2. Note to self: I’ve got to make this. I’ve got to make this. A salted caramel chocolate pecan pie. Four main ingredients I’m in love with.
3. As you can tell, I’m in the holiday spirit. Learn how to wrap your presents beautifully.
4. Another tutorial for Christmas. This would look perfect in your home.
5. The busy girl’s guide to a modern french manicure. Pretty!