What are your plans for this weekend? We just cooked a fancy lunch (eggplant, beans and beancurd) plus I made a pineapple upside-down cake yesterday so we’re in for a feast. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few fun links from around the web…
1. A decadent recipe for caramelized peaches and cream with a toasted crumble. I’m craving for this!
2. The ultimate holiday nail polish guide.
3. How about a fun little song for your Sunday?
4. This blew me away. Such intricate work of the the human body using just paper and dye by the talented Lisa Nilsson.
5. In search for the perfect New Year’s Eve party dress? Look no further – this one has got leather and feathers. Pair with red heels and lips and voila.