Hello my dears! It’s a long weekend here. What plans have you got? I hope you’re filling up on murukku and mutton varaval for Deepavali. I’m having a load of fun visiting friends and family. In fact, I’ve got to rush out now! But here are some fun reads just for you. Enjoy…
1. This would be so pretty at a wedding or girly party.
2. Giving money as a gift is pretty common in Malaysia but I would have never thought of wrapping it up this way. How fun it would be to receive this package!
3. Why not plan a grilled cheese party and make these sandwiches. They look sooooo yummy. Avocado, strawberry and goat cheese – yes please.
4. Quick tips for shelf styling.
5. In praise of art forgeries. Do you agree with this writers opinion?