It’s such a lovely sunny Saturday, wouldn’t you agree? What plans have you got for this weekend? We’re super-psyched to be going for The Mousetrap in just a couple of hours. Have you been? The reviews have been fantastic. I’m sure I’ll love every minute of it since we’re such big fans of Agatha Christie’s Poirot. Hope you have a great weekend, and here are a few finds from around the web. Enjoy!
1. The Rothschilds are undoubtedly really really really rich. Where did they get all that money from? So it was a little weird to see their rotting mansion in Paris.
2. Purple eye shadow goes well with all eye colours but especially green and brown. Here’s how to achieve the pretty look.
3. I trust Deb of Smitten Kitchen implicitly. So when she gives me a recipe for a no-knead, lazy pizza dough, you know I’m going to bookmark that and try it out pronto. As should you.
4. These gorgeous printable labels are just the thing for the upcoming holiday season and all those parties you’ve planned.
5. I loved browsing through these awesome vintage ads from the roaring twenties.