Hello everyone! What have you been up to this weekend? I spent the day with my grandparents yesterday – sipping tea in the garden, talking for hours and playing Scrabble (I love Scrabble!). And tonight, we’re visiting some of my dear cousins for dinner. Can’t wait! It’s a long weekend so I hope you’re having extra fun. Here are a few fun posts : )
1. Mental note: I’ve got to make these. I’ve got to make these Salted Caramel and Nutella Stuffed Double Chocolate Chip cookies.
2. I love a great red lipstick but here are some great alternatives to the old-fashioned lipstick, each with a different texture and finish.
3. This 27m² space in Stockholm is tiny and yet, so beautifully decorated. Inspiring!
4. One woman shunned all her beauty products (saved a heap of money) and used coconut oil for two whole days. Read about her experience here.
5. This sheer lace dress with a scalloped hem and 3/4 sleeves is so elegant and pretty. Sigh, it’s the latest on my wishlist. I imagine it with killer red lips!