Hello lovelies, it’s the weekend again! What plans do you all have? I hope something fun! We’ve been having a really relaxing weekend – which we just love. And as usual, here’s a roundup of some of my favourite finds from around the web.
1. I’m planning a holiday in September (gosh, this month!) and these luggage tags would look so pretty.
2. Raven Symone was super cute in The Cosby Show. I laughed and laughed and laughed when I watched this clip. She explains where babies come from.
3. It’s no secret that I’m a fan of a good breakfast. At home, it’s always a choice between scrambled eggs or simple fried eggs. But! I would love to make poached eggs – so classy. Maybe now I can.
4. This ring would make the perfect engagement ring. A little different and unique… yet traditional.
5. Butterscotch vs caramel. What’s the difference? Deb of Smitten Kitchen explains.