If money were no object, this is what my little wishlist would look like. I’d splurge on designer pieces just because I could and act like a real diva for a day. It all started with that Dolce and Gabbana dress made from lustrous silk. It’s got a very feminine colour palette (pink!) but I’d add a black satin sash to slightly neutralize all that girly pink and to accentuate the waist a little more.
1. Sugary sweet Marie-Hélène de Taillac Elisabeth 20-karat gold tourmaline drop earrings
2. THE Dolce and Gabbana dress
3. Clutch courtesy of Bottega Veneta
4. Glistening gun metal nail polish to rock up that outfit from Deborah Lippman
5. A set of three Jennifer Meyer 18-karat gold diamond cuffs
6. Jimmy Choo leather sandals