Hello lovelies! What have you been up to this weekend? We’ve been enjoying a really long break in Malaysia and I must apologise for taking a break from posting. My sis came down last week and we’ve been having such a gala time spending the days together. We’ve visited family, tried out many new restaurants (I’ll fill you in on that later) and also did a bit of shopping. Oh, and I have to mention… We watched Pacific Rim on IMAX 3D the other day. Though I’m not fan of action films and didn’t enjoy Transformers (which is being compared a lot to Pacific Rim), I absolutely loved it!! Have you seen it? Anyway, I promise to post more regularly next week and in the meantime, here are a few fun reads from around the web. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
1. I fell in love with Audrey Hepburn when I watched My Fair Lady with my grandma as a kid. When you watch her 1951 screen test for Roman Holiday, you’ll understand why. Her performance is just soooo magnetic.
2. Have you met Wendy before? I’ve discovered her blog only a couple of days ago and am completely wowed by her style (and this bag!). Click here for major closet envy.
3. I’m really close to buying this guy (it’s suprisingly affordable). Then I’m going on a spray painting adventure. Nothing is safe. Door, chairs, closets and wadrobes… The list goes on. So fun!
4. These wedding cakes are guaranteed to make your guests go ooh and ahh. Plus look… This one has peonies.
5. Caramel. Vanilla ice cream. A pinch of sea salt. Whipped cream. What’s not to love about this killer dessert? Added bonus: It’s super easy to make.