It’s my birthday today! My sister is back from Singapore for the week and I’m really looking forward to spending the day with family. We’ve already had breakfast in the garden with my dad , and later this evening we’re going shopping, and my husband is joining us for dinner. What a lovely day it’s going to be. After that, we’re driving over to my grandparents to spend the night. Yay! But for now, here are some fun links from around the web. Have a great Sunday.
1. I fell in love with Ashley’s loft. There’s unique artwork and lots of colour. Just beautiful.
2. Rachel Bilson’s eye makeup at the premiere of her new movie “The To Do List” caught my attention. Here’s how to get the look for yourself from her very own makeup artist.
3. These Zara ballet flats will brighten up any day. I’m seriously considering getting these.
4. Miss Martha Stewart teaches us how to pipe the perfect rose. It looks so easy!
5. What do you think of tattoos? I don’t have any but so many of these look gorgeous (and tasteful!).