It’s the weekend! What plans do you have? We’ve got plans to meet many of our friends over coffee and/or breakfast. I’m excited to catch up with them. Also, I’m heading out to Merdekarya on Sunday night. It’ll be my first time there. Can’t wait! Here are some fun links from around the web…
1. A sweet bunny themed birthday party for a girl.
2. Good news! Jane Austen has been confirmed as the next face of the £10 note. Female representation. I like.
3. A whimsical wedding by the ocean. These pictures and her dress will blow you away.
4. What a sweet hair bow! Pair with a summery dress for a relaxed afternoon out.
5. I tried my hand at making fun cake toppers for Jon’s birthday. The task proved too difficult for a non-DIYer like myself and so I caved and bought trick candles instead. But these gem cake toppers look simple enough to make that I might give it a go.