Your hair is an expression of your personality, and I can’t agree more. We all want hair that is soft, silky, and frizz-free. Besides the regular visit to your hair stylist to get a beautiful haircut that suits you, it is also important to give your hair a mask treatment at least once a month. Just like how our skin needs to be moisturized, so does our scalp. There are a million different ways we can damage our hair, whether it’s from being under the sun unprotected right up to your regular hair bleaching/coloring, re-bonding or perming. If you don’t have the time to hit the salon to get your treatment done, you can always set up your own home spa treatment.
Today I’ll be sharing with you one of my favorite hair care products. It is non-other than L’Oreal Professionnel Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath. If you go to your regular salon to get your hair treatment done, this product is probably one of the options that will be used on your hair. Instead of paying a lot of money to get your treatment done at the salon regularly, why not buy this mask and do it yourself in the comfort of your own home?
My method of application (Not as per instructed):
1. Shampoo your hair
2. Towel dry your hair
3. Apply a generous amount of cream onto your scalp
4. Ensure that all your hair, from root to tip, is covered with the cream
5. Massage your scalp for about 20 minutes ( I only massaged for 5 minutes, my hands and arms were getting tired)
6. Wait for 20 minutes (normally, while I wait I’ll also put on a face mask)
Tips: You can use a hot towel to steam your hair
7. Wash your hair and continue with your normal hair care routine
The texture of the cream bath is very soft, thick and creamy. Surprisingly, once you apply it on your hair, it is light and spreads rather easily. This cream bath comes in a 500mL tub packaging and will last you at least 8 to 10 months of regular usage.
- Hair feels really soft and smooth
- Hair is less frizzy
- Hair smelled great even after 2 days
- Hair is more manageable
- Product is rather cheap and economical (RM 36 for a 500ml tub)
- Hair felt nourished and moisturized
- Product smells great – detected a whiff of coconut
- Long massaging time (in my experience, even the salons skip this step)
I love this cream bath hair mask. My hair felt really soft and smooth. It is more manageable and less frizzy. Although I did not follow the strict usage of this product which recommends that it should only be done professionally at the salon together with its other range of products, I believe the product on its own is a great product! Even though the texture of the cream is thick, after washing it off and drying my hair, the product did not weigh my hair down at all. This has been an excellent treatment for my hair. I love it and will definitely repurchase it.