One of my favourite and “go-to” tea time snacks is this ridiculously easy Salmon & Cream Cheese Bruschetta. Not only is it easy to prepare, it’s also healthy and guilt free!
Some of the benefits of smoked salmon includes
- Rich in protein
- Vitamins A, E and D
- Nutrients and minerals such as phosphorous, selenium and zinc
- And a rich source of Omgea-3 fatty acids – effective in lowering cholesterol and protecting your heart
Preparation time: 4 -5 minutes
- Slice a thick layer of sourdough bread or your favourite crusty bread and toast it
- Spread a generous layer of fat free cream cheese and lay slices of cucumber on top
- Add slivers of salmon
- A squeeze of lemon
- Finish off with a few sprinkles of dill and cracked pepper
Give it a go, and enjoy a guilt free tea time snack!